Sunday, November 7, 2010

***** BIG LOVE *****

What a great time we had today!!! It was my best friend Jillian's birthday today.
Let me start by saying to my Fabulous girl... 
YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL  in every way....inside and out.
You are an amazing role model and have one of the best smiles I've ever seen.
You are so so much fun to be around and you always being joy to any situation.
I LOVE YOU forever and always my sweet Jillian!!!


The birthday girl and the star of the show...at least in my opinion!!

And now for you my Handsome Jake!!! My adopted nephew was in his first main stage
production at ASU in the play " BIG LOVE".
I will start by saying how PROUD I am of you.
You lit up that stage tonight. In my opinion...you died better than all the other groom!! TeeHee.
It was the most believable out of all of them. You are a remarkable actor
and a remarkable human being!!
I Love You to pieces and I cant wait to go to your next theatrical play!!!
It was an experience I will remember forever and Cherish always!!!



Bob, Jillian, Michelle, Trevor and Noah

Matty caught the bouquet in the last act of the play!!
Poor Matty...always a bridesmaid never a bride!!! love you babe!!!

proud papa and gorgeous Jake

I love you my sweet Jake!!

Matty, Noah and Jake


After the play Jillian, Bob, Noah, Jake, Matty ( Jake's roomie and friend ), Trevor and I
all met up with Jillian's mom Gwen and her best friend from Oregon Corliss
at Oregano's Restaurant for dinner.OH MY GOD!! great food!
We got 3 different types of pizza to split. A thin, a pan and a stuffed pizza.
I gotta say i was what was stuffed by the time we left!!! 



HERE'S LOOKIN AT YOU KID!!!!!


Jillian and Mama Gwen



Top: Michelle, Bob, Jillian, Gwen, Corliss, Trevor
Bottom: Jake, Matty and Noah

Those pouty faces don't hold a  candle to my kids!!! LOL
But nice try!!



And of coarse this night would have never happened if it weren't for Kenny and Amanda!
I know I've said it 100 times but it doesn't come close to
how thankful I am for you all watching the kids so we could have a night out!!!
It meant the world to us and you all did an amazing job!!!
All the kids are still breathing so...piece of cake!! RIGHT?! LOL

BIG LOVE was defiantly the theme for tonight...
BIG LOVE the play and the fabulous job my Jake did!!
BIG LOVE to the beautiful birthday girl Jillian
Big love to my hubby for the wonderful day
and.....
BIG LOVE to Kenny and Amanda for watching the kids
BIG LOVE to all!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwww! We had a fabulous time as well! Thanks for celebrating my bday with me!!!!!!!!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete